The University of Connecticut’s Women’s Center is pleased to announce the granting of the 100 Years of Women Scholarship Award. The 100 Years of Women Scholarship Fund was established in 1992 to honor a high school senior planning to enroll in the University of Connecticut, or current UConn students who, as a role model or advocate, has advanced the role and contributions of women in society.
The scholarship award ranges from $750 – $1,000.
We would appreciate your sharing information about the award with students, high school guidance counselors, staff, and faculty members. APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
The following eligibility criteria have been established as guidelines in the selection process.
The applicant must:
- demonstrate a commitment to women’s issues through service to their community or school
- be a current UConn undergraduate or graduate student who will be enrolled at least half-time for the entire Fall 2022/Spring 2023 academic year, or be a high school senior planning to enroll at UConn
- be in need of financial assistance
- demonstrate high academic performance
To apply, the applicant must:
- complete all items in the application form
- enclose two letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on their commitment and service to women’s issues
- enclose a résumé
- enclose an unofficial transcript
These documents must be e-mailed to the Women’s Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is March 4, 2022.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.